Samstag, 5. Februar 2011

shopping week

Yo!

These week I was a little bit shopping addicted @_@. So I've bought a lot haha. And I like socks really much at the moment.
I've bought them from accesoirze and claires. I love overknee socks ♥. unfortunately you can't see the pattern on the black tights. It's with hearts haha-

And on Friday... I went to Rossmann and bought some cheap make-up. But it's really good. I've only paid 7 € !!! I've bought rouge, mascara and eyeliner :D

I also bought some clothes!

isn't it cute ( ´∀`)? But my mother said I would look like a kindergarten child  ( >_< ).

I also went to  chinese restaurant with a friend. I was not satiesfied with my outfit. ah It's so difficult every time haha.
please don't laugh (* ̄m ̄)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen