Sonntag, 13. März 2011

waaa chinese fake lashes

Hello :)

I thouhgt I need new fake lashes so I've bought one from ebay. Very cheap. I've tried them yesterday and they suck ( ̄へ ̄)!!!! and the glue is so stupid... I used the dolly wink glue from my other lashes.














I've also bought a liz lisa skirt in brown














So I also went to the city where I wanted to meet a friend. but my friend wanted to go so early so I said I'll go with other friend w. We went shopping but I didn't find something. after that we went to pizza hut were we have to wait 1 hour for pizza!! We got a free salad without dressing xD.


















my horrible make up xD

1 Kommentar:

  1. OMG die Lashes hatt ich auch!!
    Viel zu langm kleben nich, sind übelst steif..

    Und dann hatte ich statt Wimpernkleber, Hautkleber für die Lidfalte! xD

    FAIL

    AntwortenLöschen