Sonntag, 8. Mai 2011

2KG COOKIES!!! :D

Hello readers,

how are you?
I'm almost fine but I am so busy with school. Actually I wanted to make 2 circle lens reviews and the review about the diamand lashes but because of the tests I have no time for anything. I'm very sorry! I just sit at home and learn for the test. :( For the next 2 weeks we will write every week 2 test.
Last week I wrote 2 exercises too. -.- My final exams are in July so I have to learn a lot.

My mum brought me 1.875 kg cookies! xD haha
I LOVE these caramell cookies!!! You always get them when you order a coffee!

lol 300 pieces!! xD



Finally my Liz Lisa clothes arrived!!! *happy*
:D


Me wearing them! hehe :D

Yesterday I went shopping for some indoor furnishing! I will post the pics later!
Also I bought a new camera!!



I took these pictures with it:




haha lol! I think this picture is so funny! My cam took the pic while I closed my eyes! xD
It looks like I'm drunk! haha


My outfit for that day!
Top: Zara (40€)
Skirt: Zara (40€)
Necklace: Tally Weijl (3€)

And in the end my lovely cat Roxy:


Roxy eating the gras! lol -.-


So cuuuuuuuuteee!!!! ♥♥♥

Bye bye~♥

Yaya

PS: Check out the outfits of my galcir members!!








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen