Montag, 30. Mai 2011

♥ Gal Meet Up In Düsseldorf!!!

Hi gals,

first i want to thank you!!! I already have 34 followers!! That makes me really happy! I never expected that someone would read something about my boring life! xD
Thank you so much!!! ♥♥♥♥♥


On Saturday I went to Düsseldorf! I was really excited that I would meet members of Boggy Peak and Hyper! All of them were sooo kind!!! Sadly I couldn't talk to everyone because there were so many gals! xD haha

And it was the first time I took purikuras! ahhhhhh ♥♥♥
It was so great!!! I love these machines!!! On every picture you look adorable!!! haha

Purikura with Kitai, René and Pai. I also took some with Hinabi. I will post them in the next days! :)


My Outfit for that day:

top: Liz Lisa
skirt: Liz Lisa
boots: Deichmann


Did you notice how tanned I get? very brown! :)
Especially on my shoulder and on the back! I always sit with my back to the sun. lol xD

In the picture I wear diamand lashes and you can see my new extensions. My hair color is brighter. It's light blonde right now! :) I love this color.


Pics with Boggy Peak, Hyper, Pearl and Himeberry!!



They are all so pretty and adorable!!! I felt so ugly in the group of beauties!





The funny samourai!!!



This was a great day! I had a lot of fun and I hope I will see the gals soon again!

I love you all!!!
bye! :)

Yaya




Kommentare:

  1. Wow du siehst so verdammt gut aus !
    und die dunkle haut steht dir so gut !
    das make up, die lashes... genial !!!
    ich liebe es ♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. danke! ♥♥♥ zu lieb von dir!!
    ich dachte mir diesen sommer werd ich einfach mal kack braun! xD haha

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. awww schöner post :3
    gut zu wissen dass es so viel gyarus gibt, ich seh nie welche in ddorf ;0;
    ich möchte auch so braun werden;o; werd immer nur rot XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. danke! :)
    mich freut es dass es immer mehr gals in deutschland gibt!
    ich hab jede gelegenheit genutzt und mich in die sonne gestellt! xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. süßer Blog!
    Ich "verfolge" dich mal (^__~)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. es war so cool dich wiederzusehen! ich hoffe das können wir bald wieder<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. ja! ich hab mich auch gefreut dich wieder zu sehen! :D
    hoffentlich treffen wir uns bald wieder! :)

    AntwortenLöschen