Sonntag, 26. Juni 2011

♥ Himeberry Meet Up 24.06.2011

Hello my dears,

how are you today?

On Friday my cir had a Meet Up in Erlangen.
We went to the Arcarden. It's a big shopping center.
Erlangen is a beautiful city and the people are very nice. Some of them wanted to take pictures from us and they were interested in our style! :D

First we made the video for the international gal day and then we ate sushi.



Even if it's late: Happy international gal day! ^.^

Lots of  pics now: :D enjoy!!!



My Outfit:
Top: Liz Lisa
Shorts: Liz Lisa
Shoes: Yumetenbo
Socks: Humanic


♥Hinabi♥
Suzu
Sara

♥Foofy♥



Girls are always busy with their mobile phones! xD



Now the funny pics: xD




Jenny is the new member of Himeberry! She is very nice and cute! :)

Jenny, me, Foo, Suzu

In the evening there were only Hinabi, Kitai, Suzu and me. We went to a cocktail bar. It was so much fun! xD

Girls I love you and I'm happy that you are my friends! :-* ♥♥♥♥




♥ And thank you so much for the 45 followers!!! I'm so happy! ♥

Yaya 


1 Kommentar: