Samstag, 16. Juli 2011

♥ Recent Purchases & My Nails

Hello my dears,

how are you?

First I wanted to say thank you for the 52 follower!!!! ♥♥♥♥ I'm so happy right now!!!!
Thank you soooo much!!! ♥♥♥♥ :-*



Here are my recent purchases. I hope you like them!


The Yumetenbo shoes came yesterday! I was so happy! And my extensions came today! hihi ... they are very long! *.* but first i have to dye them! :D



Trousers: City Girl

Bag: Deichmann

Bag: New Yorker

Purse: Forever 18

Necklace: Tally Weijl




I like my nails very much. Everything sparkles and they are in my favourite color turquoise! :)
Do you like them? I always do my nails by myself. Do you think they are ok?
I try my best but when i see professional done nails i think mine look like shit! What do you think? Any advise?




♥♥♥
Yaya





Kommentare:

  1. They dont look like shit. They look really awesome <3 love the bag, trousers and the extes!

    AntwortenLöschen