Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011

♥ Sunny Day with Vanny

Hello my sweathearts,

how are you? Do you enjoy the great weather too?


On Tuesday I went to the city center with my best friend Vanny.

We enjoyed the hot weather and bathed in the sun! :D

Now i'm very tanned!! But i dont like it anymore! xD





What we ate: Some salad with mushrooms and chicken.
I hate salad but we both stay on diet! xD So we have to eat something healthy! xD

At Zara.

My outfit:
Top: H&M
Skirt: Liz Lisa
Boots: Deichmann




On the next blog entry I will post about the things I bought this month!

Love you! ♥♥♥


bye~

Yaya












Kommentare:

  1. ich liebe dein make-up, sieht so schön aus *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WWWWW Your blog is so cute~ I follow you .w.
    I love your hair!! *0*

    Kisses <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @Shou-chan & さくらガール : danke! so lieb von euch! ♥

    @Miyu : thank you sweety!♥ :-*

    AntwortenLöschen