Sonntag, 21. August 2011

♥ Dance Evolution

Hey guys,

I don't know if you already knew the game "Dance Evolution"!?! I love this game!!!

You can dance parapara!!! :D


I love the song so much!!! <3 :D





I want to buy the game but it's so expensive! Dx

I need a Microsoft Kinect Sensor and it costs 100€!!!! Dx + the game (40€)!!!
so expensive but I WANT it ... I NEED it!!! xDDD

It looks like a lot of fun and I love dancing!!! >.<

What do you think??? Would you buy this game or have you already bought it???
What should I do??? My clothes, make up, lashes, circle lenses etc is also expensive!! How can I save money??? Gal lifestyle isn't cheap!! Dx


♥♥♥



1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich find das sieht viel zu schwer aus und dieses ganze Bling Bling Zeug im Spiel würde mich auch nur nerven xD Außerdem hätt ich hier gar kein Platz um so rumzuhüpfen.. --'

    Ich an deiner Stelle würde lieber weiter so Parapara lernen, youtube ftw! :P

    AntwortenLöschen