Mittwoch, 31. August 2011

♥ Volksfest Nürnberg (Lots of Pics!)

Hi,

in Nuremberg it's "Volksfest time" again!!! :D

I went with Bianca to it and we had lots of fun!!!

It was nice to see her again!!! ♥


A while ago I bought a new curl iron and finally I could test it yesterday.
I'm satisfied with it. The curls are very big and it's easy to use!
Can't wait to make different hairstyles!!! :D



My outfit:


Please ignore my messy room!!!

Top: H&M
Cardigan: Yesstyle
Skirt: Liz Lisa
Shoes: Deichmann
Earrings: Claire's






My eye-make-up:




Sorry for so many pictures about myself but it rarely happens that I take a lot of great pics of me!!! xD
Do you know that when you look into the mirrow and you think you look fabulous and then take a pic and you look like shit??? That happens always to me!!



Pics of the Volksfest:



I love the gingerbread hearts!!!




Horror House:


A man with a chainsaw!!


The man who stands on the house bothered the people with a big spider!!!  xD
So funny!!



bye bye



Kommentare:

  1. Looks like lotsa fun!
    Like your outfit and hairstyle a lot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. 38mm ?? dann hab ich den selben :D
    Ohman das Volksfest sieht sooo toll aus ! Ich liebe Volksfest !!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. OMG! you r wayyyy too cute love the outfit!

    AntwortenLöschen