Sonntag, 27. November 2011

♥ Red Lips, Red Nails, It's Christmas Time!

Hey honeys,

I'm totaly in christmas mood! ^__^
All houses are decorated with christmas stuff and lights!
Everything is sparkling and glowing! :D
I love it! hihi :)


My nails:


On Saturday I went with Jacky to BOBOQ!!!!
Bubble Tea! *___*


My Outfit for Saturday:



Cardigan: Liz Lisa Doll
Belt: Yesstyle
Skirt: Liz Lisa
Bag: Yesstyle



For the evening I tried something new: red lipstick!!!
Just recently I love red! :D






bye bye
♥♥♥
















Kommentare:

  1. Rote Lippen stehen dir echt gut!
    :O
    Und die Nägel...
    ♥____♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die roten lippen stehen dir total !
    und die nägel sehen auch toll aus !

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich liebe roten Lippenstift *_*!

    Die Nägel sind cool!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ist der bubble tea aus nbg wo gibts den denn :o?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ja der ist aus nürnberg. der boboq ist am hauptbahnhof. wenn du richtung innenstadt läufst, der letzte laden rechts! :)

    AntwortenLöschen