Montag, 19. Dezember 2011

♥ Hot Wine Punch on Saturday

On Saturday my grandparents came to Nürnberg.

My Christmas present for them was a "Glühweinfahrt". We drove with an old tram trough Nürnberg and drunk hot wine punch and ate gingerbread. :) And the driver told us some historical things about the city and the tram. 
It was fun und my grandparents were happy about my present! :D



My Outfit:
 Sweater: Liz Lisa
Skirt: Yesstyle
Belt: stolen from my mum :'D
Beanie: H&M
Faux-Fur Jacket: Promod


 My grandparents: :D


Old tram:




bye bye
♥♥♥

Kommentare:

  1. looks like had a great time there,and I really love your outfit!!

    If it's ok pls come to visit my blog sometimes,I'd be glad if you could follow my blog also.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such cutecute outfits! ♥LisaLiz♥
    I just ordered thos Pinky Rose boots! Would you say that they run true to size? Or A little small?
    :D I'm so glad I found your lovely blog! Your style is so pretty♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. thank you so much for your nice comments! :D ♥

    @jobiberry: The size is true. I never had problems with the size of japanese shoes. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm follow now from Tokyo.
    Please follow back.
    OK?

    AntwortenLöschen