Montag, 19. März 2012

♥ Random Pics

Hi,

just some pics from the weekend:


Friday:




Eye make-up_
 Lashes: Essence & Diamond Lash
Circle Lenses: Geo Cafe Series Macchiato Brown


 Hair: back and side:

Outfit:
 Top: Tally Weijl
Scarf: Tally Weijl
Necklace: Tally Weijl
Skirt: Liz Lisa


Saturday:

hair from the side:
(I used my extensions and my half wig from ebay.
It's a very easy hairstyle. Done in 5 minutes.)
:D


Eye make-up:
Lahes: Essence & Diamond Lash
Circle Lenses: Princess Mimi Green Apple

I'm still waiting for my Diamond lashes! -.-


Outfit:
Scarf: Tally Weijl
Top: Liz Lisa
Skirt: Liz Lisa
Boots: Deichmann


Currently I have no time to write long posts. I have practicum from 8am to 5pm and I need one hour to get home. So everyday I'm at home at 6pm. And then the only thing I want to do is sleeping!
xDD

bye bye
♥♥♥

Kommentare:

  1. Really cute ^ ^
    Your outfits are always beautiful,you really have a nice sense on fashion ^ ^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OMG! You are so cute~~ I really love your hair *___* Is beautiful <3
    Kisses,
    Miyu

    AntwortenLöschen