Dienstag, 24. April 2012

♥ Sweet 19 & Cherryblossom Festival

Hello Gals,

on Wednesday was my 19th birthday. I am sooo old now!:'(



This is the cake my mum baked for me!!! :D
It was so yummy!!
^____^

Outfit:
Top: Tally Weijl
Trouser: La Sussés



On Saturday some friends came at my house to celebrate my birthday.
We drunk champagne and played Singstar and Dance Evolution!!
It was a funny evening! :D


Hair & Make-Up:






On Sunday I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Fürth.
I met Kitai. I enjoyed it seeing her again. It has been a long time since I saw her!!
I had a lot of fun and I hope this year we can meet us more often.
I really miss it to talk and meet my gal friends. I love my "normal" friends also, but with gyaru friends it's a little bit different. I mean ... they know what gyaru secrets is!! xDDDD
just joking ... but I'm sure you know what I mean! >_<

Grüne Halle
 
Lots of Cosplayers.


Hair & Make-Up for Cherry Blossom Festival:


  

 





Pics with Kitai:


After the festival me and my mum went to the restaurant Osaka:
Sushi for my mum and Gyouza & Udon for me!!! *____*




My Birthday presents:


Cami, Bianca, Melissa, Natascha & Andy:
♥Dankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!♥
♥Hab euch lieb!!♥
:-*
♥♥♥

 
Present from Melissa & Natascha.
I got the cute Hello Kitty 3D Puzzle and a 20€ coupon for a Sushi restaurant. :D


 From Cami I got the blue bellypiercing!
I love it. It is sooo sparkling!! *__*




And of course the new iPod from my dad. :D
Thank you! :-*


A large image from Andy's painting! I love it! ♥
I like the cute Hello Kitty shower gel, too.
^___^



Have a nice day, Gals!!!!
xoxo
♥♥♥

Kommentare:

  1. the drawn picture looks soo cool ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tolle Geschenke^^
    Was für ein schöner Geburtstag, du sahst toll aus^^
    und du bist nicht alt XD Ich werd diese Woche 21, DAS ist alt XD ABer naja ich versteh schon wie du dich fühlst^^;

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @Shou: danke! :)
    so alt bin ich nun auch wieder nicht, aber die zahl 20 rückt immer näher!!! das gefällt mir nicht! xDDD
    21 ist eig auch nicht alt. erst wenn wir enkelkinder haben, DANN sind wir alt!! xD

    AntwortenLöschen