Montag, 9. Juli 2012

Back Again ... School Is Fucking My Mind :/

Hi my lovely gals,

long time no see.
It's been ageees since I blogged. I'm sorry but I am so busy with school.
Do you know when teachers only write test in fucking 3 or 4 weeks of the WHOLE school year???? and the rest of the year you have nothing to do... I hate it!!!
I'm so glad when the school year is over. I'm fed up with this!!!

Anyway ... some good news:
next week is Milkys Sleep Over Meet. I'm seeing many awesome girls. Can't wait to meet them. This weekend will be so amazing. Many gals for 3 days in the same house .... it's going to be fun! :D

Here some pics of the last month. I haven't been blogging but I still dress up gyaru. ;)




Kunigundenfest, Lauf


My belly button piercing from Cami ♥♥♥ (bist du jetzt glücklich??)



 


 I went to the tattoo studio. Now I have the paw print of my cat forever! ♥


Korilakkuma & Yellow Fried Chickenz Album
(a friend of my family bought it in Japan for me ... hehehe)

I know this pic is old! I should check G_V more often! :')
But thank you so much for this Valentine!!! :D
♥~



Later I show you my nails.  .... ♥

bye bye
xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen