Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012

♥ Make Up Tutorial (Christmas Colors)

Hello,

finally I finished editing the video.

Long ago I wanted to make a tutorial and now finally I have done it!!!! :D

The video shows a simple make up for everday. It's inspired by christmas because of the warm and golden colors.

I hope you like it.

Enjoy watching!!! ^__^


And please ... no comments about my dark eye circles or my huge forehead ...
I own a mirror ... I know what looks pretty and what NOT!!!

But with the right styling you have the chance of being beautiful!!! muhahahahha ^o^






Close up:



The products I used:


1. Skin 79 BB-Cream - VIP Gold Collection
2. Alverde Powder - 050 Terra
3. Alverde Powder - 010 Naturelle
4. L'oréal Eye Shadow - 21 Golden Beige
5. L'oréal Eye Shadow - 169 Sepia Sparkle
6. Red Earth - Eye & Face Palette "Classy Lady"
7. Candy Doll - Premium Lame Glitter (Golden)
8. Yves Rocher - Eye Pencil Black
9. Upper Lashes: Essence+Diamond Lash (Glamourous)
Lower Lashes: Diamond Lash (Princess)
10. P2 - Matte Dream Eyeshadow - 090 Brown Delight
11. Maybelline New York - Blush 201 Pink
12. Finger's Eye Lash Glue
13. Eves Rocher - Eye Brow Pencil Brown
14. Maybelline Jade - 103 Iridescent Rose Diamonds
15. Essence - Liquid Ink Eyeliner Black
16. L'oréal - Glam Shine Natural Glow - 400 Juicy Rose Glow
17. Artdeco - Mineral Fluid Concealer 09




bye bye
♥♥♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen