Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013

♥ Carnival Party & Meeting Zuka

Hiiii, 
^___^

Last weekend I met Zuka.
Some time ago she wrote me a message that she is visiting Nürnberg because of work.
I was happy and I immediately agreed meeting her!!!



After drinking bubble tea we walked through the city center and went shopping.
Ok...well... we looked at clothes which we couldn't afford!!!
Hahaha xD I'm broke as hell!!! I spend all my money in Düsseldorf!! ;___;


In the evening we ate at Tokyo.
Zuka had all-you-can-eat Sushi while I had vegetables with tofu.... somehow it's my favourite meal at the moment! xD

Cute Zuka! :3 How pretty she is!!! *_*
btw...look at her nails! So much bling bling on it!!! :DDD


Pictures:

My hairstyle wasn't anything special. Just straight hair!! :)




 Outfit:
 Dress: DreamV
Tights: Humanic



Eye Make-Up:




My make up was simple and done with more natural colors, like brown, green and gold.
I think those warm colors match best with the lenses.

Upper Lashes: Diamond Lash Angel 2x + half of Essence lash
Lower Lashes: Diamond Lash Princess
Circle Lenses: Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green



Photos with Zuka:



It was so nice and awesome to meet Zuka. We talked a lot and I had a great day with her!!!
I hope you come back to Nürnberg soon!!!! ^__^

Zuka gave me this cute plush toy (only for meeting me! >o<)!!! Thank you again!!!
Your such a sweetheart!!! ♥

Carnival Party


It's Carnival tiiiiiiiiimeeeee!!!! yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!
I love dressing up and I loooveee costumes!!!!
hihi ♥


At the club "Rascha" you had free entrance if you come costumed before 11pm.
Normally I don't go clubbing so early but for carnival it's ok... and I'm broke!!!This was my only opportunity to go clubbing!!! xD haha

My simple marine costume. I bought the hat and the overknee socks.
The top was lent from Cami!!! ... ahoyyy! :DD


Special police and marine girl on tour!!!! hahaha xDDDD

We made jokes about how funny it would be if the police stops us!! haha because Cami was the driver!! So she could have said: "Hey colleague, what's uuuuup????" hahaha ..or something like that!!! hahaha xD we laughed at that ... We better did NOT!!!....
Story comes later!

Carnival Outfit:

Hat: Müller
Top: H&M
Pants: Tally Weijl
Overknee socks: Müller
High Heels: Fashion Deluxe
Belt: DreamV

This picture was taken in the club. Sorry for the bad quality but I had to show you this man!!!
hahahaha xDDDD he really dressed up in rococo style!!!! xDDD
When we were dancing he came to me and pulled up his socks!!! hahaah I coudn't stop laughing!!
We both had white overknee socks!!!! ^o^


Now the drama story of this evening. At this point I want to thank CARMEN!!!! *applause*
Before we went clubbing Cami came at my house. So we could get ready together!
We left the house at 10:15 so we had enough time and don't need to hurry.
We arrived at Rascha. and talked and talked and talked ... because we had still time left.
And then Cami noticed she forgot her shoes at my house!!!!!! -.-
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR CLUBBING: HIGH HEELS!!!
We were in panic and didn't know what to do. In the end we decided to drive back and get the shoes. But we only had less than half an hour and you need 12 minutes from the club to my home.
So Cami rushed through the streets. We had to arrive before 11 o'clock because both of us had no money!!!! xD 
One fucking day in life we had to hurry and what happend???
The police was following us!!!!! I mean, really???
3 times we saw the police!!! Fucking 3 times!!!
I won't make any jokes of police officers anymore!!! xDDD ahaha
Luckily we arrived 3 minutes before 11pm. We ran (in 18cm high heels!!!!) to the club.
Barely we got the free entrance!!!

Cami, did you learn something???? I hope so!!!!!!!
never ever forget your shoes again!!! xD

oh caaarm... i love you ... my life is always entertaining and exciting with you!!! ♥♥♥



Alltogether I enjoyed my weekend!!! :D


Happy Carnival to everyone!!!!



bye bye
♥♥♥♥♥



Thank you for the valentine!!! :-*
I feel honored!!! ♥___♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen