Samstag, 13. April 2013

♥ Gyaru Nail Tutorial: Neon Color with Leo & Zebra Print

Hello,


today I want to show you my tutorial.
There are always people who ask how I do my nails and some of you asked me for a tutorial....
So here it is!! :D


------> VIDEO <------



I did my nails with uv gel. It's easier and cheaper to do your nails at your own.
You don't have to be a pro, just buy the things you need and go for it!!!

Pictures:







Stuff you need:

  • uv gel
  • uv light
  • brushes (thin+thick)
  • alcohol (or nail polish remover)
  • nail polish in differen colors ( I used: pearl rose, pink, blue, yellow, green, black, transparent nail polish and sunblock nail polish)
  • cross rhinestone (or any other rhinestones)
  • primer
  • nail glue
  • scissors
  • pincette
  • nail clippers


My uv gel, the nail glue and the primer are from Fing'rs.
I bought the brushes from Müller.
Most of my nail polishes are from P2 or Kiko. These are my favourite brands.
I also own some from essence but I'm not pleased with them. Better buy from other brands! ;)


 

I hope you liked my tutorial!!!
See you next time!

Hugs and kisses :-* ♥~



♥♥♥
bye bye
♥♥♥



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen