Sonntag, 18. August 2013

♥ TOKYO ♥ DAY 10+11: Party Night at Atom & d.i.a. shop staff

Hello honeys, 
*^___^*


THURSDAY:

On Thursday I went with Kitai and Fabio to club Atom.
It was a lot of fun. The music is sooo good. They play house, electro and trance! I love it!
Best club ever!!! ^0^

After clubbing we went taking purikura. There was already daylight in the morning. When I go home from clubbing in Germany it's still dark outside. This was a bit of confusing! xD

 Nobody at the Purikura Center. :D 


Our funny pictures. Somehow the machine was strange. Fabios hair looked like it was painted and on one picture my lower lashes were missing!!! I was like wtf? How could this happen!!! xD


FRIDAY:


my Outfit:

Top: d.i.a.
Skirt: Yesstyle
Belt: d.i.a.
Bag: d.i.a.

On Friday we went to Shibuya and of course we couldn't resist going into the d.i.a. store. Actually I wanted to buy ONE thing and I already knew what. But we ended up with a huge bag of clothes again!!! Oh Lord! I love everything in this shop!!! All my money is gone now! ;__;


 d.i.a. store from the outside:

One of the d.i.a. shop staff  took a picture with me!!! Yaaayyy!! ^_^ Now I got what I wanted! xD She was so cute. It's funny when you enter the shop with d.i.a. clothes they say "thank you for wearing d.i.a." !!! So Cute. I love that in Japan! I always feel like a princess!!! hihi


I had a little chat with the shop staff. (I think her name was Fuukai) She was so cool and I loved her nails!
She also said that she likes my make up and that my nails are cute! The d.i.a. shop staff were so surprised when I said I do them by myself!
It feels like heaven when you get compliments from a d.i.a. staff!!! *___*
I mean... they are my role models. I look up to them and they are so nice to me!!!! ^0^

That made me happy!!! hihi :3


 Rilakkuma shoes and Diamond lashes are from Donki. Cardigan and Sweater are from d.i.a.



After shopping we went to McDonalds. Kitai wanted to eat there. Actually we wanted to relax but there are always these gaijin hunters. -_- It gets on my nerves! 
When we sit at Hachiko there are always guys who want to talk with us. And no normal talk... they are really intrusive and stubborn. It's hard to get rid of them again! I hate them!




 Me at the Shibuya Crossing again. I love this pic so much. Tokyo is very beautiful at night! ^_^


Here a little video from Shibuya Crossing.
I got used to all the people and the noises in Tokyo! xD




Have a nice evening! :3

♥♥♥

bye bye

♥♥♥




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen